Encouraged Alumnae attendance:
- Founder’s day
- Alumnae appreciation events
- Ritual Events
- Sigma Kappa has many opportunities to stay involved and great ways to volunteer your time at a local level. There are many positions to volunteer for on the Advisory Board, currently there are 15 Positions included in the Advisory Board:
Advisory Board Supervisor, Executive Vice President, VP of Communication, Sisterhood, VP of Alumnae Relations, Web master & Historian, VP of Membership & CMC, VP of Scholarship & Triangle, Social Chair & Senior Day Chair, VP of Philanthropic Service & VPPS Assistant & Greek Week Chair, VP of Finance & VPF Assistant & Ritual, VP of New Member Education & VPNME Assistant, VP of Programming, and Public Relations Chair.
Alumnae and Recruitment
- Recruitment is a great way to get alumnae more involved in the chapter and create stronger bonds between the collegiate and alumnae members. During Fall Recruitment of 2018, alumnae were able to help our collegians during preference night and experience what our recruitment is like today!
- Contact Danielle Green at email@example.com if interested.
- Newsletters are a way to keep the alumnae involved with the current information within the chapter. Alumnae have the opportunity to send in announcements, job opportunities, etc. This is a way to make the newsletters more personal and relatable for the alumnae that are reading it. It also allows some of the members to be showcased and it allows both collegiate and alumnae members to able to go back and read about the events that occurred throughout the semester.
- Contact Danielle Green at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in receiving an Alumnae Newsletters
Contact information to join Alumnae Chapter:
-Pat Burden- email@example.com